Turkey Fryer

BM1
Brewmaster

Turkey Fryer

Post by BM1 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:26 pm

I'm look'n for a Turkey Fryer w/SS Pot(w/drain).Don't see one localy,although I haven't been everywhere.Anybody know where to get one?A used one will do :roll:
You gonna stop whinin' 'bout that beer,or you gonna send it to me?
Friends don't let friends brew drunk!
Signed:Steve Sluder.

Kenny Lucas
Brewmaster

Re: Turkey Fryer

Post by Kenny Lucas » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:50 am

At one time, I remember seeing one at Bass Pro Shops. You might check their website. Also, Gander Mountain on the east side carries a lot of fryer accessories so they may have one as well.

At one time I had a stainless pot and added my own drain with a ball valve and O-rings.

Chris Norrick
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Norrick » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:20 pm

My original one came from Sams Club. It has a nice round SS base (that fit a converted keg boiler with some modification) and it came with a SS pot that I also added a valve to.
Chris Norrick
Up Next: OVHA Barrel Brew
Fermenting:
On Tap:

Ritchie
Hophead

Post by Ritchie » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:34 pm

I bought my 22qt? SS-pot at w-mart. I already had a Turkey Fryers. But I am looking for an used gas grill with dual burners so i can take the valves assembly from it and tank hoses.

Ritchie

BM1
Brewmaster

Post by BM1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 pm

I got just what you need.A freind of mind,so kindly,dumped a broken down old grill on me a few months ago.Although I have no use for a gas grill fixer upper,I was happy to have the xtra tank that was still attathed.PM me w/phone info.We can arange a pick up if you want it.( I keep the tank )but the burner hoses are there as well as regulator.Burners are shot n th' butt.

:D ............................................................................................... :D
You gonna stop whinin' 'bout that beer,or you gonna send it to me?
Friends don't let friends brew drunk!
Signed:Steve Sluder.