I want Pinlocks.

Jim W
Brewmaster

I want Pinlocks.

Post by Jim W » Wed May 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Does anyone have some pinlocks for sale, or know a source?
Thanks.
I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.--Homer Simpson
All other nations are drinking Ray Charles beer and we are drinking Barry Manilow. --Dave Barry

Chris Norrick
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Norrick » Wed May 07, 2008 9:49 pm

NO Jim, don't go to the Dark Side! Nooooooooo.......
Chris Norrick
Up Next: OVHA Barrel Brew
Fermenting:
On Tap:

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Thu May 08, 2008 4:50 am

It just so happens that I have four pin locks that I have never used. They are straight from 'the source' and probably have Sprite or whatever in them.

If you're interested, I also have a couple of disconnects for pin lock (not sure exactly how many.)

If you're still interested let me know and I will see just what I have and come up with a reasonable price for you.

Jim W
Brewmaster

Post by Jim W » Thu May 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Young Norrick. The FORCE is already positioning you to join the pinlock revolution. Your force is very strong, you will make a worthy addition to the Darkside. (No emoticon for heavy Darth-like breathing, :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 , so I will use the Metallica emoticon instead).
Mr. Alvey, you are on. I have two of the ones my neighbor gave me that have problems on the posts, so I would like some extras to rack into and store in the basement. I'll trade you two wookies, and a slightly used light saber, or I can give you cash.
Your contribution to the darkside will not go unrewarded. Picture me rubbing my hands together and cackling madly,
when the rest of the world realizes the error of their way. I will have all of the pinlocks in existence, then I will be the King Of Beer. The FORCE will reward my persistence. :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 (I'm like Dwayne, I just can't get enough of that little Metallica fella.)
PS Can we get a heavy breathing emoticon?
All other nations are drinking Ray Charles beer and we are drinking Barry Manilow. --Dave Barry

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Fri May 09, 2008 7:27 am

I'm like Boba (or Jango) Fett - I'll deal with the Rebels or the Imperials - whoever has the cash.

My pin lock stuff is over at Randy's so I will get back to you this weekend once I get a chance to go over there and take inventory.

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Wed May 14, 2008 7:38 am

OK, I haven't had time to inventory that stuff at Randy's.

I think I have two ball lock liquid valves and at least two gas valves - whatever I have I will sell these for $3 each (original price $4.95'ish)

The kegs, $15 each.

Plus a beer...

Deal?

Kenny Lucas
Brewmaster

Post by Kenny Lucas » Wed May 14, 2008 5:48 pm

:beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 Pin Locks Rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2 :beer2

Jim W
Brewmaster

Post by Jim W » Thu May 15, 2008 6:36 am

Chris. Done deal. I'll even let you choose the beer!
I will remember your kindness when all the world will be clamoring (like the icons on Kenny's quote), for pin-locks.

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Thu May 15, 2008 8:44 am

Cool. I can either bring them to the meeting or you can come pick them up.

HINT: If you come by this Saturday after about 4pm there will be a party going on (American Wheat and Blonde on tap.)

Directions/Contact Info (this goes for anyone who wants to come by, incidentally): http://www.evansvillebocce.com/olympics

Jim W
Brewmaster

Post by Jim W » Thu May 15, 2008 5:49 pm

a bocce player, huh?
Chris, will you have them at the bocce fest anyway?
I may be able to come on Saturday, and could just pick them up then. I am just not sure how my weekend is going to unfold.
If not, we can handle it all at the next meeting.

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Fri May 16, 2008 11:24 am

Yea, the bocce fest is at my house, so they'll be right there.

Feel free to come by Saturday and, if you don't make it then I will bring them to the next meeting.

smaywork
Hophead

Pepsi Pin Locks

Post by smaywork » Sun May 18, 2008 6:41 pm

I've got some Pin Lock Kegs that I just put up for sale at Evansville Courier with their free classifieds. They will show up Thursday, the 22nd. I think I put $20 each on them, but for OVHA, I would sell for $15 each. Sorry I didn't look here first. I think I've got seven that hold CO2 and a couple for parts. I prefer ball locks myself.
SmayWork, Smay Not!

Jim W
Brewmaster

Post by Jim W » Sun May 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Chris,
Sorry I did not make it over. I would have liked to see the Bocce fun.
Just bring them to the next meeting. I will bring my cash, and a beer or two.

Jim W
Brewmaster

Post by Jim W » Wed May 28, 2008 5:56 am

Chris,
I need to go to Indy today. I may not make it back in time for the meeting. You may want to leave the pinlocks at home. I have to come to Newburgh this weekend, I can pick them up then, if you are around. Or we can work another time out. Sorry.

Chris Alvey
Brewmaster

Post by Chris Alvey » Wed May 28, 2008 7:26 am

Sounds good, they are safe and sound in the shed. Just get in touch some time ... I'll PM u my cell number.