Looking for Beer Line

Justin Rumbach
Brewmaster

Looking for Beer Line

Post by Justin Rumbach » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:42 pm

Anybody have a lead on where to buy beer line in Evansville? The only places that I have found with 3/16" are Rural King and the Coop - but the Outer Dimensions are all too small.

I am looking for 3/16" Inner Diameter and 3/8" OD (or maybe even 1/2"?). Everything I have found is 5/16" OD and won't clamp tight around the shank.

If anyone has extra lying around, I'd be more that happy to buy six feet off of you at the meeting Wednesday....

Thanks!
For everyone I haven't met, I used to live in Evansville and was a member of OVHA. After moving home to Jasper, and missing having good friends to brew with, I decided to try to start my own club. I am happy to say that I have been the president of the Dubois County Suds Club since 2006 (although I still miss my OVHA buddies)!

jefrey3
Brewmaster

Post by jefrey3 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:08 am

I didn't see this before the last meeting, but I have 1/4" inside/1/2" outside clear Bev Flex tubing. Do you see need it?

Justin Rumbach
Brewmaster

Post by Justin Rumbach » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:30 am

Thanks Jack but I went ahead and ordered a bunch of 3/16" foam free bev line from Northern Brewer.
For everyone I haven't met, I used to live in Evansville and was a member of OVHA. After moving home to Jasper, and missing having good friends to brew with, I decided to try to start my own club. I am happy to say that I have been the president of the Dubois County Suds Club since 2006 (although I still miss my OVHA buddies)!