To your health

jnorrick
Boilover Master

To your health

Post by jnorrick » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:12 pm

Water and Beer Education

WATER..... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Doo Doo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer (or rum, whiskey, wine or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Doo Doo

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Doo Doo, drink BEER!!!

It is better to drink BEER and talk Doo Doo than to drink water and be full of shit.

Justin Rumbach
Brewmaster

Post by Justin Rumbach » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:23 pm

It is better to drink BEER and talk Doo Doo than to drink water and be full of shit.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For everyone I haven't met, I used to live in Evansville and was a member of OVHA. After moving home to Jasper, and missing having good friends to brew with, I decided to try to start my own club. I am happy to say that I have been the president of the Dubois County Suds Club since 2006 (although I still miss my OVHA buddies)!

Dwayne_Delaney
Brewmaster

Post by Dwayne_Delaney » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:56 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dwayne Delaney

"Beer is not a good cocktail-party drink, especially in a home where you don't know where the bathroom is"
Billy Carter