Brewers Cup Entry- Opens Today

Jam095
Brewmaster

Brewers Cup Entry- Opens Today

Post by Jam095 » Tue May 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Just a reminder, Brewers Cup entry is supposed to open at some point today.
http://www.indianastatefair.com/state-f ... ewers-cup/

I would encourage anyone who has never entered, and can spare 3 bottles of your best beer plus $10 to just put one in for the experience. It's a chance to get honest and (usually) surprisingly accurate feedback on your creation. Not to mention, each additional entry gives our club a little more "street cred", as one of the awards goes to the club with the most total points scored!

I can say that becoming enthusiastic about competitions has put a whole new spark in my passion for homebrewing.

Another consideration is if you are planning to enter Big Turkey, and happen to have any beers already brewed for it, this is a great way to get an early opinion. And in most cases, you would have time to re-brew with any changes you might want to make based on feedback.
John Mullins

Don’t judge a beer by it’s label

ThreeBeers
Brewmaster

Re: Brewers Cup Entry- Opens Today

Post by ThreeBeers » Wed May 31, 2017 7:34 am

Well said John! Are you going to post a file for people to add keg beer donations for the tasting event? Should we bring 2 jockey boxes this time?
Cesar Gonzalez

Jam095
Brewmaster

Post by Jam095 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:39 am

ThreeBeers wrote:Well said John! Are you going to post a file for people to add keg beer donations for the tasting event? Should we bring 2 jockey boxes this time?
Thanks Cesar. Yes, I will post a sheet for beer donations. It is my goal to have 12 beers on tap at the reception. I didn't sign up to steward the final session, so I can set up our booth during that time.
John Mullins

Don’t judge a beer by it’s label

wuertzBräu
Brewmaster

Post by wuertzBräu » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 pm

I submitted my four entries tonight!
Josh Wuertz • 2018 OVHA President

Brewer • Haynie's Corner Brewing Co. • 2020-2022