Stewarding for Natl Homebrew Comp - Mar17-18

ThreeBeers
Brewmaster

Stewarding for Natl Homebrew Comp - Mar17-18

Post by ThreeBeers » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:25 pm

FYI, this is a GREAT opportunity to learn about beer and meet some great people. Anyone can sign up.
------------
Greetings Brewers Cup stewards! I wanted to let you know about an upcoming volunteer opportunity where we could use your help. Indianapolis is hosting a first round site for the National Homebrew Competition (NHC) on March 17th and 18th at Fountain Square Brewery. NHC is the largest homebrew competition in the world! Entrants initially compete in various first round sites around the country. The top three beers in each category then advance to compete in the national finals in June. We expect to judge about 750 entries at the Indianapolis first round site.

If you have already signed up to help at this competition, thank you and please disregard this message. If you are interested in signing up, please register using the following link:

https://brewingcompetition.com/

At this page, click on the "sign up here" link. You will fill out some basic personal information. At the Judging Team field, please be sure to click the "Steward" radio button. Then at the Judging Team Location Availability field, select "Yes" next to Indianapolis. You will then select "Yes" next to each judging session you would like to volunteer for.

I will send out additional information to those who have signed up approximately a week before the competition. If you have any questions about the competition, please feel free to reply to this email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Nathan Compton
Cesar Gonzalez